View Thread
Old Gaming Veterans » General Discussion » The Lounge
 Print Thread
Battlefield 1 - In or Out?
Devnull
Hi OgV,

Greetings!

I was curious how many current or former members still lurking here are going to be playing BF 1?

I see some activity around ARMA 3 DayZ and have always wanted to try that but I have heard it has a steep learning curve and time commitment to get up to speed. Looking for some feedback if you care to share it.

Anyone playing or want to try 7 Days to Die? Alpha 15 release will have a lot of changes and additions which might be a good time to jump in if that is your thing. Let me know as I run a server from home and can accommodate a few players if your connections are good.

Wishing everyone good health and good times.

devnull
No matter where you go, there you are.

webmaster
there is a few.. Smile playing those. Not sure about 7Days
<p><br><br> WebMaster</p>

OgV Major Stavy
I play Arma3 and DayZ. Not that hard to learn and both are fun. If you want to try one or both let me know and I will be glad to help you get up to speed.

webmaster
I'm Playing BF1 (VIPER)

Devnull
For BF1 I'll need to upgrade my video card on my old tower rig...radeon 5770 and on my SFF PC...gtx 670. I was looking into 1060 or 1070 but price is steep on 1070's. There is a 3Gb version of 1060 for SFF so I could swap it out but not sure what I'm losing with 3Gb vs 6Gb version. Recommendations?

Thank you Stavy for the offer to assist with ARMA 3. I'll let you know if I pick it up.

7DTD server(personal) is online if anyone decides to try it out. Look for DevNulls House of Slack on the server list. PM me for the password.

Does TS server have a password? Have you tried using Discord? Just invite people you know so you do not deal with pub-turds barging in.

ltr
No matter where you go, there you are.

webmaster
Teamspeak does not have a password

Jump to Forum:

Downloads

Coming Soon.

Upcoming Events

No events

Take a Poll